Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Telltale Production Production Blog.

Okay, I guess I should put something here about my writing, since this blog ostensibly exists to promote it (and, to a lesser degree, my translation work).

I write both prose and comic book scripts. The goal is, of course, to eventually live of that, but I'll also just be posting some material here on the website. I've already started--every Monday, you can read the Haiku House of Horrors right here on the blog. I've got a few more of those, and if I run out, I'll see if I can't replace it with something else.

So remember: Monday is New Fiction Day here at Telltale Productions.


In the meantime, keep your eyes open for news on the following projects:

Shadowlands is an ongoing crime saga filled with broken characters trying to fix themselves and the world. I'm developing the book with talented British artist Steve Dawson.

Hyper Action! is a superhero miniseries currently being drawn by Rodrigo Ramos Rodolfo of Brazil. Once he's got some pages in, we'll start looking at lettering and colors and the submission process.

Afterlife Tales is a horror anthology, conditionally planned for self-publication through print-on-demand. I'm currently writing stories for the first volume, uniting some old concepts that have been looking for a home for a long time.

My prose-writing efforts are currently focused on finishing off my novel-length Firefly fanfiction tale--my favorite of fandoms, and planned to be my last hurrah in the world of fanfic before focusing entirely on publishable material. Once The Unaired Season is completed, I already have some short stories and a fantasy novel lined up.


More news will of course follow right here, when it becomes available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home